-[Discovery]- (OM) -[Discovery]- (OM)

Disturbingly awesome

in the beginning it was really soft and had a nice build up but later on the song really WOWED me

japetheape responds:

Thanks, keep on making music and you'll be surprised how fast you learn and become good, just keep it constant.

{Dj-L} Shuffle 2 This {Dj-L} Shuffle 2 This

mUAHAHA!

LOL Perfect for the Oldskool HArdstylers hahaha!

-[Far From Tonight]- -[Far From Tonight]-

Wooowed me!

Sick soong brah! Its nice i like the tempo and the bass izzz nice. Its like u can Hardstyle to it @#!@#!@# J/k brah. pce out

japetheape responds:

I'm glad you said JK to the hardstyle lol, thx.

-[Eternal Love 2]- -[Eternal Love 2]-

dude....

That was awesome man! Just the beggining i was like Woah man. That was soooooo worth me time listening to this mix. Nice one

japetheape responds:

Thanks glad you enjoyed listening.

-[Light Aura]- Japetheape -[Light Aura]- Japetheape

OWAH MAN CALM DOWN!!!

WOAh thats like having sex in your ears man! that was awesome! can u make more sex in ears for me?!

Sorry cant, I came.

-[Change Is Good]- -[Change Is Good]-

Very nice

Very nice jape. 10/10 always expecting the best from you xD could it be by any chance that friend was me? Spying on me!? >.<

japetheape responds:

Thanks man, it's good to know you have such high expectations of me. Oh, and no it wasn't you you could have figured this out yourself three ways lol,

1: Your never angry

2: The person already posted a review here (look in the archives)

3: If you were listening at my house yesterday he was talking about how I'm a stalker :P

-[Dreamfall Kingdom]- -[Dreamfall Kingdom]-

OMGING AMAZING? or what?

Amazing. The beginning was cool with all the transgressions. Nice use of effects. You gotta teach me man!

japetheape responds:

lol okay thanks for the review